Thursday, September 9, 2010

Here we go….

My name is Andy Wahrenberger, I’m a recovering Application Developer turned Build Master.  I spent the first almost 10 years of my career with head buried in my own troubles.  I then was smart (or stupid based on your perspective) to own up to the ability to write a batch files that could kick off a build.  That had led me down this, the Build Master path.

Caveat:  I am not claiming to be the Build Master supremo, far from it.  I’ve been fortunate enough to have experience a variety of different situations/combinations of technologies that I have been encouraged to start sharing my fun.

My focus has been primarily on the Microsoft stack of technologies, focusing on ALM/Build/Deploy solutions using Team Foundation Server since Beta1 of TFS 2005.  The before time, the libraries of batch files and custom tools, aren’t really so interesting anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment